- A simple way to use an existing pole to install a satellite dish
- Sturdy metal construction - Installs in minutes!
- Works great with Dish & DirecTV dishes
- Simply slide pipe onto existing pole, tighten bolts to secure to existing pipe, and mount satellite dish onto the adapter pipe
- Length: 8" | Outer Diameter: 1.66"
Here's a really simple way to use an existing pole to install a satellite dish! This Quick Pipe Adapter is 8 inches long and has a diameter of 1.66 inches. Just slide the lip over the edge of the pipe and wires, tighten the bolts, and mount your satellite dish to it! Works great with Dish and DirectTV! Sold individually.