- Use this handy pitch pad kit under the legs of an antenna tripod between brackets and roof for optimal installation
- Seals out moisture and protects roof and interior spaces from damage due to water leakage through necessary drill holes
- Kit comes complete with (3) 4-1/2" x 1-1/8" foot sealers & (6) 2" lag bolts
- Simple but essential piece of rooftop antenna/dish installation
- Flexible & durable tacky surface can even be used for sealing low voltage connections
DescriptionMust-have for Professionals and DIYers Alike!
Use this weather-resistant pitch pad kit for all roof-top antenna installations! Each pitch pad is designed to be sandwiched between the tripod bracket and roof surface/shingles to seal the drill holes and keep moisture from leaking through the gap. (3) 4-1/2" x 1-1/8" foot sealers and (6) 2" lag bolts are included for securing tripod/bracket setups (tripods/brackets sold separately). Seal Out Moisture!
The tacky surfaces of the pitch pads are flexible and durable - perfect for outdoor exposure. These pads can even be used for sealing off low voltage connections, like coax cable!