- Free For Life: Never pay extra money to buy the cable or satellite for television! This digital indoor antenna will save your time, energy and money. The indoor HDTV digital antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from local television stations and can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcom, kids and sports programs with no monthly contract or bills. Just plug it in to your television and the TV antenna will do all the work well.
- High Performing Slim Design: Extremely slim, soft and lightweight so you can hide it behind the TV, lay it flat on the table or stick it high on a window (stand moisture weather or exposed to sunshine).
- High broadcast signals: The upgraded version antenna amplifier boosts the TV antenna with better signal and butterfly pattern optimizes reception, and receives free high definition TV broadcast signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, 0PBS, etc). Support format: 720p, 1080i, 1080p & Frequency Range: VHF 47-230MHz, UHF 470-862MHz.
- With detachable amplifier: The removable 10 Feet long cable makes it more easily for you to place it in your house to get the best reception, if your televisions are quite far away from windows.
- High performance: It'll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows! It can be safely painted to match any home decorations without affecting reception or signal loss. In our metropolitan location tests, however, that's more than the average channels received by our amplified antennas, better than every other antennas we've tested.
DescriptionMulti ways to set position
It includes two-sided mounting tape so that you can move the antenna freely and easily to get the best location for a high quality signal.
1.Hang on the wall.
2.Stick on the window.
3.Hide behind the TV.
4.Lay on the flat table or bookshelf. Notice
1.If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
2.You should return your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Returning takes only a few minutes and can be done with the help of the remote control.
3.Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels. Before you buy it, please visit "http://dtv.gov/maps" or "antennaweb.org" or "antennapoint.com" to confirm how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 50miles in advance.
4.The number of channels you can get depends on the signal quality, so do the image quality. Try to move your antenna and Re-scan TV channels to find the best location. The location of the antenna is important to maximize signal strength, generally, the digital antenna should be kept far away from the disturbance source and big electrical appliances like cooling machine, lift, blower or microwave oven, etc.
5.How many channels you can get also determined by what's being broadcast in your area, how far you are from the towers. Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains, buildings, etc will reduce effective range. Moving the digital TV antenna to re-scan the TV channels, you can enjoy the more wonderful watching experience.