- âœ” HIGH PERFORMANCE HDMI to DisplayPort ADAPTER - Connects an HDMI enabled Ultrabook, laptop, desktop and even RaspBerry Pi 3 Model B to a DisplayPort monitor/display. !!!NOTE!!!: this is NOT a bi-directional adapter. DO NOT use for Displayport --> HDMI converision
- âœ” HIGH QUALITY VIDEO & AUDIO - Supports resolutions of UHD 4K (3840x2160) @ 30Hz, 1080p (1920x1080) @ 120 Hz, delivering crystal clear images to your digital life. Supports 7.1 Channel surround audio with up to 192 kHz sample rate, providing amazing sound quality for better entertainment experiences. * Please note that GAME CONSOLES with native 4K @60Hz (such as XBOX One S) will display in 1080p
- âœ” USB-Powered (NOTE: !!!plug the USB connector into a USB port for best performance and compatibility) & Plug & Play Installation - No driver or software installation required! Great for designers who have an HDMI source and want to edit on their DisplayPort monitors. Connect your X Box, PS4 & other game consoles to your DisplayPort display.
- âœ” RELIABLE CONNECTION - Features Quad-shielded cable with PVC jacket for maximum video performance & prevention of signal loss as well as HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) support. FCC, CE & RoHS compliant.
- âœ” BETTER QUALITY AND FIVE STAR CUSTOMER SUPPORT We love our products and hope you will too. Our products are backed with a ONE YEAR limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this product, please do not hesitate to contact us.
gofanco HDMI to DisplayPort 4Kx2K Converter with USB Power (NOTE1: !!!plug the USB connector into a USB port for best performance and compatibility!!! ) (NOTE2: !!!Please make sure your monitor with DP input is HDCP compliant if HDMI output of the source is HDCP protected!! ) (NOTE3: !!!DP output does not support MST Hubs!! ) connects HDMI enabled Ultrabooks, laptops or desktops with an HDMI output to DisplayPort equipped monitors, displays and HDTVs. It supports displays of up to 4Kx2K HDTV and is ideal for business, home entertainment, conference rooms, and more
- Input: 19-pin HDMI, Male
- Output: 20-pin DisplayPort, Female (Note: A separate DisplayPort cable, not included, is required)
- Power: Type-A USB, Male
- HDTV resolution supported: up to 1080p@120Hz, 4Kx2K@30Hz
- Audio: 7.1 Channel surround audio up to 192 kHz sample rate
- Compliant with VESA Dual-Mode DisplayPort 1.2 standard
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4 (up to 3.0Gbps)
- Compliant with HDCP standards
- Length: 10 inches
- Regulatory approvals: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Ultrabooks, laptops or desktops with an available HDMI output
- DisplayPort enabled monitors/displays
** Note: This adapter is NOT bi-directional. It only converts an HDMI output signal (source device) to DisplayPort (monitor/display)
What's in the Package
- HDMI to DisplayPort with USB Power - Black
- User's guide
Warranty & Support
- Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
!!! Note: the USB port needs to be plugged in to USB port with charging function; for XBox One S, only support 1080p 60hz.