- Not For Use With Satellite Tv. Product Is Compatible With Antennas And Cable Tv Only
- Helps reduce snow and pixilation caused by weak TV signals.
- May improve HDTV reception. Your experience may vary based on the quality cable TV or antenna input signal
- Provides 15dB (32x) signal boost. The amplifier should be installed BEFORE splitters and long cable runs for best results.
- Compatible with all cable TV and over-the-air antenna signals.
If you are having cable TV picture problems this may be the product for you. It is NOT compatible with satellite TV, and will actually block satellite reception - so do not order it if you have satellite TV. This product will improve your cable TV picture and reduce pixilation, snow, and audio drop-outs that are caused by a weak signal level. It is compatible with all cable TV systems and services. You may or may not notice a difference in cable modem speed when using the amplifier. A number of factors influence cable modem speed, and there is no guarantee a booster will improve modem performance. If you are boosting an HDTV antenna signal, you should get the best HD antenna you can afford BEFORE using a booster. This signal amplifier IS NOT a substitute for a good antenna. If you are using an indoor antenna or are having HD reception problems with just a single TV attached to your outdoor antenna, this product will likely not improve your reception. If you are uncertain if this product will work for you, contact your retailer before purchasing.