- Satellite Dish Cover - Prevent Snow and Ice
- Made from a special synthetic nylon material that creates a super slippery surface.
- Dish Armor satellite dish cover will fit nearly all directv and dish network dishes.
- Designed and manufactured in U.S.A.
- Fits all dishes up to 38" wide x 24" tall
Dish Armor was originally designed as a slick barrier between your satellite dish and the winter weather! Snow commonly collects on all satellite dishes, and freezes overnight. Ice on your satellite dish will drastically reduce the signal strength causing the dreaded "searching for satellite" screen on your tv! Dish Armor will reduce that snow and ice build up that prevents signal loss. The extra weight of the ice on your dish can also cause it to move out of alignment. No more climbing ladders and walking on your roof in the winter just to clear off the dish! Dish Armor installs in just minutes and will last for years. Extremely durable special synthetic nylon fabric (similar to the material used for parachutes) creates a super slippery surface. The self adjusting drawstring closure will fit all Directv, Dish Network, Shaw, and Bell dish types Complete instructions on how to install in just minutes. Works great no matter where you have your dish mounted (roof, pole, or deck.) Please note: This cover may not fit some dishes used in alaska. If your dish type has metal support arms from the oval dish pan, it will not fit your dish.