- 5-2300 MHz (2.3GHz) RF bi-directional digital coax/coaxial cable splitter for CATV, satellite and MoCA configurations
- Internal circuit board for better reliability/durability
- Low signal loss of 3.5db on each output port improving performance and speeds
- All ports are power passing for easy connection to satellites, amplifiers, and cameras
- High shielding structure lowers digital noise and improves signal quality
BAMF splitters were designed by 2 cable technicians who were frustrated by the lack of access the general public had to high quality components for their cable setups. BAMF splitters were built to give an improved experience for the end user. Please Read further to see more specific specs! VERY HIGH QUALITY, solid built 2-way coax cable splitter designed for CATV or satellite services. Used frequency spectrum 5-2300 MHz for optimal performance on all devices. Whether you are using cable (internet,TV or phone), satellite TV or antenna system we have you covered. Works great with MoCA systems. Zinc die-cast housing with nickel plating, f-type connector, low insertion loss, high isolation, max passing current 0.5A, DC 24V, multi-outputs, and bandwidth of 5-2300MHz. These splitters are made to connect to any size of coaxial cable, which includes newer RG6 cable or older RG59 cable and will support any device that works with coaxial connection.