- Combines functionality of multiple A/V components into a single unit: DVD player/recorder, VCR, and digital tuner, with support for MP3/WMA/JPEG/DivX files
- Built-in ATSC/NTSC/QAM Tuner,90-Day Labor and 1-Year Parts Warranty
- One-touch/programmable recording and playback of DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW formats and VHS cassette; dubbing from DVD to tape and vice versa
- Video upconversion of DVD resolution up to 1080p via HDMI output; support for Dolby Digital and DTS surround sound formats
- Front DV and RCA inputs for easy recording to DVD from digital video cameras and other sources; rear RCA and S-VHS inputs also provided
The functionality of multiple A/V components in one compact unit: the D-VR670 from Toshiba. While the combination of a DVD player and a VCR gives you the ability to enjoy audio and video from a variety of sources, bi-direction dubbing lets you transfer video from DVD to VHS, or vice versa. Integrated digital and analog tuners allow you to receive over-the-air television content without a separate converter box, and when combined with DVD-recording capabilities, make it possible to record TV programming to DVD. Use the D-VR670's video-upscaling technology to enhance standard-definition DVD video to near-HD 1080p levels.