- 8 channel 1080p HD H.265 NVR - Supports 8 cameras in all.
- NVR with Built-in WiFi Router - The xmartO NVR (Network Video Recorder) is a recorder with built in router. It receives and records all cameras with its own bandwidth, consuming 0 bit from your home router. Internet connection is only needed when you want to view from elsewhere.
- Reliable Long Range WiFi Connection - With built-in WiFi router and two external Wi-Fi antennas, this NVR forms its own strong and stable WiFi to cameras with distance up to 1000ft on open ground, and 200ft with obstacle. Take advantage of Dream Liner WiFi relay tech, you get even better wifi range.
- Multiple Recording Modes - Supports manual, time-schedule and motion detection recording.
- VGA and HDMI Video Outputs - The NVR features VGA and HDMI video outputs, you can connect it to any standalone PC monitor or TV to display camera videos.
- USB Backup - NVR features with 2x 2.0 USB ports, one for mouse and one for backup.
- Motion Alerts - Received email alerts and mobile notifications when motion is detected.
- Supports up to 6TB hard drive. HDD not included.
* 8CH 1080p (1920*1080) NVR with built-in WiFi router
* Cameras and NVR AUTO-PAIR, Plug and Play
* Operation system: Embedded Linux OS
* Video compression: H.265
* VGA & HDMI video outputs: up to 1080p
* 4 channel sync-playback
* Manual, time schedule & motion recording
* Playback videos in your hard drive from mobile and computer
* Support 1 SATA 3.5" HDD, up to 6TB
* Motion email alerts and mobile push notifications
* Supports Video Preview/ Recording/ Playback/ USB Backup
* Easy remote access from anywhere anytime, Supports Android/ iOS/ iPad/ PC Remote View
* Supports 4x digital zoom
* USB ports: 2x 2.0 USB ports
* Network Protocol: UPnP (play & plug)/ P2P/ SMTP (email service)/ PPPoE (dial-up)/ DHCP (Automatically obtain an IP address) etc.
* Power supply input: 100-240V AC worldwide, output: DC12V 2A
* Power consumption: ≤ 5W (Without HDD)
* Operating temperature: 14°F(-10°C) ~131°F(55°C)
* Working Humidity (%): 10%~90%
* Size: 10.12"×8.27"×1.77"
* Weight: ≤2.2lbs ex. HDD
* 1x 8 Channel 1080p HD NVR
* 2x 5dBi Antennas for NVR
* 1x 12V 2A Power Adapter
* 1x USB Mouse
* 1x Network Cable
* 1x User Guide
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
How to Pair Cameras to this NVR?
1. Plug the camera to power and connect it to your NVR’s Ethernet port with a network cable.
2. Right click your mouse to pop out NVR main menu, then click Add by WiFi. Wait for the NVR to search and add camera.
3. Once successfully added, you'll see the camera video on monitor. You can now disconnect the camera from NVR and mount it anywhere you want (within NVR's WiFi range).
How to Zoom in Pictures?
1. On NVR screen, click on the camera, click the "zoom in" icon in sub-menu on bottom of channel, roll mouse wheel to zoom in/ out. Right click mouse to ESC.
2. On mobile App, double tap to enlarge the camera, then use 2 fingers to zoom in/ out.