- Assemble a surveillance arsenal that offers the ultimate in flexibility and clarity around this cutting edge HD NVR from Q-See, with 16 channels of recording at HD resolutions of 1080p, 3MP or 4MP.
- 8 cameras included, expand up to 16 IP cameras, which can be directly connected to and Powered over Ethernet (POE) by the NVR, or connected offsite through just an internet network.
- Remote monitoring lets you check in on any of the cameras from a smart phone or tablet, and alerts via real-time email when motion is detected.
- Records in real-time 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second, so that recorded video plays back smoothly and clearly. Alternately, even higher definition 4MP provides more viewing pixels recorded at near-real-time of 20 frames per second, for amazing detail and superior recognition of faces or license plates.
- Recording space can be expanded: a 3 TB Hard Drive is pre-installed, additional 3 more hard drives of up to 6 TB each can be installed inside the NVR.
Watch over what is most important in your life with a crystal clear, high quality system from Q-See. Blind spots or dark corners on your property are not an issue when you protect yourself with a 4 megapixel IP surveillance system. Expect nothing but the best from Q-See IP Cameras. The included high definition IP cameras feature impressive 4 megapixel image sensor that increases the camera's effective pixel count. With twice the number of pixels, each image is larger and clear for detail beyond standard 1080p resolution. For a more professional security experience, the included 4MP cameras offer an array of built-in features that automatically adjust images for enhanced clarity. Backlight compensation, DWDR and Digital Noise Reduction ensure that images appear as clear as possible regardless of the surrounding lighting conditions. Each 4MP camera also comes encased in a sturdy all-metal housing making it ideal for use indoors as well outdoors in almost any weather.
The Q-See NVR's ultimate benefit is the flexibility it affords through its ability to operate and connect with remote IP cameras. This single NVR manages and records up to 16 cameras simultaneously regardless of where each camera is located. For even more power, this NVR supports cameras of up to 4K in resolution. Easily upgrade the cameras without worrying about draining the NVR's resources. Q-See systems also make setting up a breeze with an integrated start-up wizard that helps ensure NVR settings are optimized. This NVR also features Scan N' View, a new quick connect feature built right into the QC View app to easily connect to a smartphone or tablet for instant remote live viewing.
No matter you needs, trust Q-See for the latest and greatest in surveillance technology.