- Amcrest's NV2116 16CH NVR Supports Hard Drives Up to 6TB (Hard Drive Not Included) and Features 16-Channel Recording in 1080P, 3-Megapixel, 4-Megapixel, 5-Megapixel and 6-Megapixel. It also features Live View and Playback at 1080P 4CH 30fps / 3MP 4CH 20fps / 4MP 4CH 15fps or 2CH 30fps / 5MP 1CH 30fps / 6MP 1CH 30fps.
- Supports Amcrest IP Cameras and provides limited support for third-party brand ONVIF compliant IP Cameras. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection event and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from "Amcrest View" app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connects to and manages all the WiFi IP cameras on your network directly through their ethernet cables for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system.
- Blazing throughput of 80Mbps enables you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide with user manual and CD.
- This NVR Requires a Hardwired Ethernet Connection Directly to Your Router to Operate. This NVR Supports both WiFi and Wired IP Cameras. Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.
DescriptionAmcrest NV2116 / Records 16-Channels @ 1080P/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP & Playback 16-Channel @ 720p /1080P/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP / Easy QR Code Smartphone Access / Access via standard web-browsers on MAC & PC / VGA & HDMI Output / ONVIF Compliant / Backup to External Storage via USB
Amcrest HD NVR technology transmits up to 6-Megapixel video over Ethernet, allowing for long-distance and cost-effective HD video transmission. The signal is transmitted at a maximum throughput of 80Mbps which eliminates latency and allows for real-time, highly reliable video security without loss or delay. The cameras connect directly to the NVR providing a painless, non-complex plug-and-play setup process and can be installed up to 300ft away. In addition, the HD NVR is smartphone compatible (iPhone, Android) as well as viewable over the internet using standard web-browsers. Includes 1 x Amcrest 16-Channel PoE NVR (NV2116) 1 x USB Mouse 1 x Network Cable 1 x Power Supply 1 x User Manual with Quick Start Guide & CD 1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Amcrest