- ăEASY SETUPăSonic Recognition Technology featuring One Key WiFi Configuration makes setup so quick and easy, .Just plug in the power cable, download the 'iSmartViewPro' App and set it up via your Andr
- ăMOTION DETECTIONăMotion Detection with email or push alert notifications based on motion sensing technology. Motion detection sensibility can be adjusted by your, When the camera detected abnormity o
- ăVERY EASY INSTALLATIONăYou can put the Mini Security Camera on desk and adjust the viewing angle to your needs or take the plastic part off and put it on the wall with the included screws. Install th
- ăTrouble ShootingăMake sure the Red LED always ON for the power cord. Make the blue LED blinks or ON for the camera. If the power cord LED does not ON always please contact after-sales team for replac
- ăPLEASEă Please make sure the Wi-FIi is not 5G, and there is no special character on the Wi-FIi name and password. Please make sure there is a blinking blue light before you do the one-key Wi-FIi conf
Simply scan, connect, and See What you want!
(1) Download app "iSmartViewPro", click "More" --"One Key WiFi" -- Input WiFi name and WiFi Password", and then click "configure".
(PS: pls make sure to connect your mobile to WiFi, not 3G or 4G. The camera only work on a 2.4 Ghz wireless channels)
(2) When the phone sounds "Beeps", place the mobile near to the camera(less than 1m) until the camera LED blinks quickly, and then become always "On" status.
(3) Click "Add Camera" on app, then scan QR Code on camera or click "Lan Search", then input the original password "123456".You can customize the password after logging in which is very important
A. Cannot connect to WIFI
a. Make sure the APP version is the latest.
b. Make sure your WiFi has password, otherwise, you will configure failed
c. Make sure you have done the wifi configuration, visit youtube Video above
d. Make sure the Red LED always ON for the power cord, and the blue LED blinks or ON for the camera.
If the power cord LED does not ON always please contact after-sales team for replacement.
e. Reboot the camera via plug out the cord for 1 minute and re-plug in the cord.
f. If above steps does not work, please reset the camera via press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds, and the blue LED will be OFF for 1 second and then flash slowly.
B. Motion Detection Email Setting
Advanced Settings>Alarm Setting>Motion Detect Armed ON, Save Picture on SD/FTP, Send Email When Alarm
If you need to set Email: Advanced Settings>Mail Setting>Fill in all Blanks including Authentication ON