- Designed specifically for hunters and outdoorsman - instantly view, save, share and delete your trail camera pictures and videos with your smartphone!
- Compatible with all Android phones including Samsung, LG, Motorola Droid, Google, Nexus, HTC, Sony, and more
- WORKS with all trail cameras on the market including Bushnell, StealthCam, Moultrie, Covert, Wildgame, Cabelas, Reconyx, Browning, etc
- No internet, wifi or phone service required - No batteries required - Works everywhere
- FREE app included allows for swiping from picture to picture, zooming, saving, deleting and messaging/sharing pictures with ease
- Built with the fastest microprocessor on the market for reading SD and micro SD cards from game cameras - allowing for quickly viewing high resolution videos and pics
- BoneView stands behind all products with a lifetime backing
The Bone View SD card reader gives you the ability to view trail camera photos & videos on the way to your stand. It plugs into an Android Smartphone's micro usb or type-c Port to view all SD or Micro SD files from any trail camera. This works with most later BV-1001 Android devices. How it works 1) "akes file Explorer" app recommended to swipe & view, save, or delete photos 2) insert SD card into Bone View then connect Bone View to Micro USB Port on phone 3) Bone View LED will light as phone reads SD card files 4) with "akes file Explorer" app open look for "USB" to appear and find trail files located there app is not required on all phones since many have built-in file explorers like "My files" already. Includes a free micro-usb to type-c converter for the latest Android phones like Samsung Galaxy S8/Note8, Google Pixel, LG G5, moto Z's, HTC 10, nexus 5x & 6P, Xperia