- Siren output level is 95 db at three feet LED system status
- Transmits module status including mounting tamper low battery and AC loss to the control panel
- AC powered with a rechargeable 12 hour battery backup Provides temporal pulse sounding for fire alarms
- Compatible with Lynx R Rev 10 or higher and Vista controls that support the 5883 transceiver
- Plugs in to any standard duplex receptacle and installs in seconds
Honeywell 5800WAVE works with Honeywell system panels only and is a fully wireless siren that provides periodic status information and battery back up for an added level of performance and protection. The flexible design simplifies installation saves time and installs in seconds at any location without the need to run wires. System status is shown on the 5800WAVE with three LED directly on the front of the unit.