- Simple Zip Code programming. Preloaded USA/Canada MicroSD card included. Easy updating via Internet. User upgradable CPU firmware. Spectrum Sweeper. Clock / Calendar.
- APCO P25 Digital Phase I & II.SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Only for use on Windows Operating Systems. CTCSS and DCS subaudible decoder. Dedicated SKYWARN/Weather button.
- Dedicated SKYWARN/Weather button. IF Discriminator Out. Tuning Steps: 2.5, 3.125, 5, 6.25, 7.5, 8.33, 10, 12.5 ad 25 kHz. Record up to 50 hours of audio on the 2 GB microSDr. Date and time stamp recorded audio files
- Strong signal overload from nearby transmitter.Check performance with and without attenuator activated, use setting with best reception. Loose or defective antenna. Inspect antenna and connectors and correct any problems found.Incorrect modulation mode selected. Ensure that proper modulation mode is selected for the type of system being monitored. If necessary, use the PC Application to change modulation mode.
- The scanner does not function.Ensure that the scanner is equipped with fresh batteries. If powering the scanner from external power, make certain that the USB power plug is fully inserted into the scanners USB jack. Weak signals from distant stations. Reposition for best reception. 2-Way radio reception is line-of-sight. Consider an outdoor antenna; the first 30 feet of elevation makes the most difference. Attenuator in use on weak signals. Check performance with and without attenuator activated,use setting with best reception.
Whistler TRX-1 Handheld Digital Scanner Radio