- IP67 Waterproof: Count on the T600 H2O two-way waterproof radio to keep you connected whether on land or at sea ; Use the VibraCall feature where ringing can be intrusive ; The keypad lock prevents your personalized settings from being inadvertently changed.
- Advanced Built-in Flashlight with White and Red LEDs: Select the white LED setting on the built-in flashlight to light your way during evening activities, unexpected emergencies or power outages.
- 22 Channels Each with 121 Privacy Codes: With 22 channels and 121 privacy codes, totaling 2,662 combinations, it's easy to find an available channel ; Low battery alert present to remind you when batteries are running low
- Know the Weather In Advance: Keep updated with real-time weather conditions by turning on one of 11 weather channels or initiating weather alerts. NOAA radio service may not be available in all areas.
- Compatible with Any Radio: You can communicate with other FRS/GMRS radios regardless of brand by being on the same channel and privacy codes.
Stay connected during your wildest outdoor adventures. With a rugged, fully waterproof* design, emergency features and a 35-mile range, the T600 H2O keeps you connected and protected during your extreme outdoor activities. The T600 H2O is packed with top-of-the-line radio features, including the ability to float* and a water-activated flashlight. The flashlight also includes a red LED to preserve night vision. With these exceptional capabilities, you can count on the T600 H2O to deliver reliable communications during your wildest adventures - whether by land or by sea. How far can I expect my radios to communicate? The communication range quoted is calculated based on an unobstructed line of sight test under optimum conditions. Actual range will vary depending on terrain and conditions, and is often less than the maximum possible. Your actual range will be limited by several factors including, but not limited to: terrain, weather conditions, electromagnetic interference and obstructions.