- BaoFeng Tech is the only authorized BaoFeng & BTECH Distributor to honor the Manufacturer Warranty. Only BaoFeng Tech offers warranty claims without shipping anything to China. You must insure that BaoFeng Tech is your selected buying option when buying to be able to have the full USA warranty.
- What's New: Tri-band Frequency Range Display Sync DTMF Decode Incoming ANI Display Remote Stun, Kill, Revive, Inspect, and Monitor Selectable Frequency Range Scanning Remove/Add Channels from Scanning Right in Menu
- Recommended Accessories: Pair UV-5X3 with the Nagoya NA-320A Antenna for all-in-one antenna option. The PC03 FTDI Cable is recommended for easy computer programming - Uses CHIRP Software
- Features: VOX Talk Around Mode Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO) Transmission Time Out Channel Receive Only (TX OFF) Frequency Reverse Squelch Tail Elimination (STE) Work Mode (Selectable VFO/ Menu Lockout) Alpha Numeric Channel Storage PC Programmable
- Kit Includes: UV-5X3 Radio, 1500mAh Battery, V-85 Dual Band Antenna, 220MHz Single Band Antenna, CH-5 Charger, CH-5 110V Adapter, Earpiece Kit, Wrist Strap, Belt Clip, User Manual
The First Affordable VHF, 1.25M, UHF Tri-Band Handheld Transceiver
A PC03 Cable is Recommended for Easy PC Programming (CHIRP Supported)
Backward Compatible with UV-5R and BF-F8HP Accessories
New Features and Menus
Simultaneous Display: For those that want to have the most information at their fingertips - you can 'Sync' the dual displays to show both the name and frequency. This allows the displays to be synched to the same channel while browsing your channel memories.
Channel Skip: Easily add or remove a channel from the scanning list.
Frequency Scanning: When scanning in the Frequency (VFO) Mode, you can easily enter in the range and frequency steps that you want to scan without scanning the full frequency band.
ANI Updates: Along with being able to previously send ANI (Identification); You can now enable "Decoding" the ANI right on the display
Remote Commands: The UV-5X3 can respond to remote commands. By remotely sending DTMF tones you can both 'Stun' (Transmit Disable) or 'Kill' (Disables all functions) the radio. You also can 'Revive' a radio from its "stun" or "kill" state. You can also remotely turn on the microphone 'Monitor' or ensure the radio is within range 'Inspect' (replies with a confirmation tone within range).
In the Box:
V-85 Dual Band Antenna
220MHz Single Band Antenna
CH-5 110V Adapter
Memory channels: 128 Channels
Selective Calling Methods Supported: CTCSS, DCS, Tone Burst, DTMFs
Scanning Modes: Channel, Frequency, and Tone
Frequency step (kHz): 2.5K/5.0K/6.25K/10.0K/12.5K/20.0K/25.0K/50.0K
Power Output: High: 5W (VHF) / 4W (1.25M/UHF) - Low Power: 1W