Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger, 26800mAh External Battery with Dual Input Port and Double-Speed Recharging, 3 USB Ports for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android and other Smart Devices
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by AnkerDirect
|Hard Carrying Case for Anker PowerCore+ 26800 Premium Portable Charger 26800mAh External Battery by CO2CREA (Size 2)
|CASE for Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger. By Caseling
|[Upgraded] Anker 2-Port 24W USB Wall Charger PowerPort 2 with PowerIQ for iPhone X/ 8/ 7 / 6s / Plus, iPad Air 2 / mini 3, Galaxy S Series, Note Series, LG, Nexus, HTC and More
The Fast-Recharging Colossal-Capacity Portable Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 20 million+ happy users and counting
Set Yourself Free
Get freedom from your wall for over a week. PowerCore 26800 provides up to 10 iPhone 6s charges, almost 7 Galaxy S6 charges or multiple charges for almost all tablets and other USB devices.
Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to ensure the fastest possible charge for all non-Quick Charge devices-includes all Apple phones & tablets and most Android devices.
With dual input ports and a max input of 4A, a full charge takes just over 6 hours-twice as fast as a standard portable charger. Recharge for a night; charge for an entire week.
Anker's MultiProtect technology combines surge protection, short circuit prevention and other advanced safety features to keep you and your devices safe.
5V âŽ“ 4A (5V âŽ“ 2A Max Per Port)
5V âŽ“ 6A (5V âŽ“ 3A Max Per Port)
Most helpful customer reviews
247 of 257 people found the following review helpful.
This portable charger blows my mind!
By Derek Dailey
I was lucky enough to catch this on a promotion for $30 and I'm so glad I was able to get it. This portable charger is awesome and I would have gladly paid full price. I have 2 other smaller capacity Anker chargers and they are both impressive as well. This is a very large charger, but it packs a ton of power. This is perfect for being away from an electrical outlet for multiple days. I did some testing when I received this charger and it took just under 7 hours to recharge using both inputs with Anker cables and wall charger. This is a bit more than Anker advertises, but it is still very quick for this size of pack. I have a couple of Quick Charge pack that are 10050 mAh and they take about 4 hours, so 8 hours for this is pretty decent since it is 2.5 times the capacity.
What I like:
1. It has 3 USB output ports with 6 Amps total output!
2. You can charge quickly using 2 USB inputs. This is genius!
3. It delivers more power than an OEM Apple wall charger!
4. It comes with 2 high quality Anker micro USB cables and a bag.
What could be improved?
1. I really like the 10 LED battery meter on the Plus series from Anker, so hopefully they will make a Plus version of this charger.
2. Anker includes Velcro cable ties on some products, and this is very handy for keeping cables tidy.
This is another solid Anker product and I would recommend to anyone who needs to charge a bunch of devices while on the go. It is heavy and bulky compared to a 10,000 mAh pack, but it would be lighter and smaller than carrying 3 of these packs, so if you need power for three devices pick up this device.
215 of 225 people found the following review helpful.
By Jeanette Weber
Let me say one thing - this power bank is FRIGGIN HUGE! It's been a month already and I have yet to run the power down on this thing. Let's go over to the PROS. I'm going to list them below.
- Capacity that will last you weeks of power.
- Dual charging ports to charge the power bank faster.
- 3 outputs to charge your devices simultaneously, and at the maximum (safe) rate the battery that you are charging can take in.
- 4 LED bars that tell you how much battery life is available.
- Contains power IQ technology that automatically detects and delivers the fastest charge to the device that you are using.
- A nice, matte black finish.
Now, let's move over to the CONS of this power bank (though there aren't many)
- This is not a small power bank. That being said, It is the smallest and most portable of its size. if you are looking for a small power bank by ANKER, I would suggest buying the Anker PowerCore+ mini lipstick power bank. It's their flagship of all of their lipstick-sized power banks.
78 of 82 people found the following review helpful.
We love this one already
This is my fourth Anker power charger. We have phones for business uses and these are a necessity for us. The other three are the next lower amp hr but I tried this model for more power and I can charge it from TWO USB outlet cords at the same time, thereby cuts the charge time in half. Charges my phone about 8 times. We love this one already, just like our other Anker chargers. We may be out all day and we'd never be able to keep the phones working efficiently without these portable chargers. Most people really could use one.