- Connect legacy PBX systems to VoIP services
- Connect legacy PBX systems to remote sites over private VoIP links
- Connect IP PBX systems to legacy TDM services
- Phased transition from Legacy PBX to IP PBX
- Cost-effective Call Routing -Simple Installation
NeoGate TE100 is a single port VoIP E1/ T1 /J1 gateway (VoIP to E1/ T1 /J1, and E1/ T1 /J1 to VoIP) that supports up to 30 concurrent calls. It-s designed to bridge the gap between E1/ T1 /J1 and VoIP networks. TE100 offers SMBs cost effective additions to an legacy telephone system to bring the true benefits of VoIP. Integrating TE100 into an existing network will allow for inexpensive communication via SIP Trunking. Also, it could connect VoIP systems with E1/T1/J1 service from legacy carriers.