- Fixed configuration of 30 VoIP calls, Branch office survivability, Available SRES and SNAP supportlync-logo
- Flexible call routing for fallback and least cost routing, Emergency PSTN backup
- Voice, fax and modem Support
- Interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment
- Supports dual gigabit Ethernet connections and Lync tested and qualified
THE MOST RESILIENT VOIP GATEWAY IN ITS CLASS The Vega 100 VoIP gateway connects digital telephony equipment to IP networks. Each unit purchased is factory configured with a maximum capacity for 30 simultaneous calls. The available Sangoma Resiliency Enablement Suite (SRES) makes the Vega 100 the most resilient gateway in it is class. In the event of a WAN failure, IP phones behind the Vega gateway can continue to call each other, be routed to a backup switch or connected directly to the PSTN. In addition, the use of the Sangoma Network Appliance Provisioning (SNAP) tool makes the Vega 100 the easiest to provision gateway on the market.