- Robust interoperability - compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability, while simplifying management and administration
- Flexible configuration options - provides multi-unit connectivity and expansion microphones, and integrates with Polycom HDX, to meet the needs of many different types of rooms
- Polycom HD Voice - software and hardware technology brings lifelike audio clarity, making your conference calls more efficient and productive - Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE). An optional A/C power kit also available
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology - delivers the best conference phone experience, without compromises
- Built-in 2.5mm applications port, which enables you to connect the conference phone to a mobile phone for productive calls even where no network connection is available (or to a computer for calls using PC-based soft phone clients)
Polycom SoundStation IP7000 PoE Conference Phone The SoundStation IP 7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and board rooms. The SoundStation IP 7000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there. For all conference calls, the SoundStation IP 7000 delivers advanced audio performance that far exceeds previous generations of conference phones. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver.