- Polycom HD Voice quality with 7 kHz frequency response on all audio paths (speaker, handset, headset)
- 3.5" TFT (320 x 240) color display supporting 12 lines/keys
- 2x 10/100/1000 Giganet Ethernet ports (GigE), 1x RJ9 Headset Port, 1x USB Port (2.0 Compliant) for Media
- VoIP/IP/SIP, PoE (Power over Ethernet), IEEE 802.3af Class 2 compliant
- Check up to 11 of your Skype for Business "Favorites" presence status in color, and add VVX Color Expansion Modules (up to 3 modules) to access even more contacts
Get the Microsoft-qualified edition of the Polycom VVX 411 Gigabit IP Phone. This model comes with a Polycom UCS license and the appropriate firmware pre-loaded, so it's ready to integrate with Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync right out of the box. With the VVX 411, you can see the Presence of up to 11 Skype for Business favorites and have quick access to their contact cards. Integration is simple and the UI is easy to learn and use. Polycom VVX 411 is a powerful mid-range phone that includes elite features like Polycom's class-leading HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity technology. Your conversations will be reliably clear. The 411 differs from the 401 by supporting Gigabit Ethernet, which means that you get lightning-fast internet speeds even when your connects passes through your phone. The VVX 411 is an improvement on the VVX 410, including a USB port, improved processor and increased memory.