- Virtual Receptionist: Powerful, easy-to-configure virtual receptionist automatically greets and directs incoming calls. Allows different options during business and non-business hours
- Fast And Easy Set Up: Do-it-yourself installation with no wires to deploy. Comes with two Ooma Linux wireless remote phone jacks for fast and easy installation of up to three phone extensions.
- Keep Your Phone Number: Transfer your existing phone number or select a new one at no charge
- Expandable: Ooma Office easily scales and contracts to meet your needs.
- Business Necessities: Virtual receptionist, music-on-hold, conference bridges, virtual numbers and much more
Ooma Office is absolutely everything you'd ever need in a business phone system. Ooma Office uses your high-speed Internet connection to deliver a high quality yet very affordable business phone service with advanced features typically found in far more expensive options. It blends the ease of do-it-yourself installation with the power of cloud computing to deliver the features and quality of service you'd expect from a business class phone system. Even better, Ooma Office has plenty of room to grow as your business expands without breaking the bank. No new wiring to deploy and 24/7 support if you need it. Virtual receptionist, virtual fax, extension dialing, conferencing, music-on-hold and much more. Works with regular analog phones, select IP Phones provisioned by Ooma, and smartphones via the Office for Mobile app. Supports up to 20 users with purchase of additional hardware.With Ooma Office, you have virtually unlimited lines, so you will never get a busy signal.