- Connect Wirelessly: Connect telephony devices such as phones and fax machines anywhere in your home to an Ooma Telo or Office system (sold separately)
- Superior Security and Range: Uses latest DECT technology and licensed spectrum to achieve large coverage areas while avoiding interference with home Wi-Fi networks and other home electronics.
- Convenience and Portability: Install your main phone in any convenient location even if your router and Ooma Telo are located in a remote part of the home.
- Supports Advanced Features: Supports distinctive ring patterns, caller-ID, call-waiting caller-ID and visual message-waiting indicator.
- With optional Ooma Premier service, users get access to additional advanced features. Personal Device: Users can configure a single or a group of Linx or HD Handsets with a second phone number and voicemail box.
The new Ooma Linx wirelessly connects phones, fax machines or other telephony devices around the home to the ooma Telo using the latest DECT technology. It also gives users the convenience to install their main phone anywhere in the home if the ooma Telo is installed in a remote area of the home. For ooma Premier subscribers, the Ooma Linx provides access to a second phone line without using the ooma Telo HD2 handset.