- Package Contents: 1pc Micro USB to HDMI Adapter.
- MICRO USB HDMI is suitable for mobile phones with MICRO USB switch HDMI high-definition output to high-definition TV with HDMI interface, High-definition projector and so on.
- Compact adapter to the mobile phone video, picture output to High-definition TV, monitor, projector playback, the highest support resolution 1920x1080/60hz full format Full HD.
- Support audio: 192KHz compatible with the latest standard 7.1-channel LPCM (linear pulse code modulation) surround sound and compressed audio, For Android (Android) platform built-in Micro USB launch chip products.
- Compatible with: Samsung Galaxy,HTC,LG,Meizu MX and other devices
Description Main Performance:
1. With only 5 pins, HD AV signal can be provided, which allows the use of a micro-connector suitable for portable devices to achieve.
2. With ultra-low operating current and standby power consumption, can save battery life.
3. High-quality digital high-definition video with up to 1080p resolution can be supported through a single cable.
4. Compatible with the HDMI input interface used by most digital TVs today.
5. Includes integrated CEC functions and logical controls. Compatible with:
Samsung Galaxy,HTC,LG,Meizu MX and other devices Attention:
â' the TV signal to the HDMI channel, if your TV has more than one HDMI interface, please clear your choice of interface is to wait for the connector line adapter interface, if you can not determine the number of times to try;
â'¡ with the phone charger for the same screen cable HDMI end of the line out of the short USB head charge;
â' The microUSB end of the same screen to insert the mobile phone's microUSB data interface, when the mobile phone display in charge;
â'£ with the screen cable HDMI end of the TV just selected to the HDMI interface, your phone in the light of the screen, at this point TV will show the phone screen; If it is not shown please try restarting your phone, check that the connection order is correct, and check if there are any links loose.
â'¤ If the screen is still unable to display or other problems may be caused by the firmware, you can consult the handset manufacturer or
Go to the relevant forums for help and find the right firmware. Sharing is a virtue: the realization of the function of the same screen not only requires the support of hardware, but also requires the cooperation of software.