- The phone's headset is wired to the phone and Convertible headset design can be worn either over-the-head or over-the-ear
- Noise-canceling microphone blocks out background noise for enhanced sound clarity.if Dial pad can make calls, but it
doesn't ring or receive a page:Make sure the ringer is turned on
- DECT 6.0 (1.9 GHz) wireless technology limits interference from wireless networks and home appliances during calls for superior sound and range of up to 300 feet
- Dial pad offers up to 10 hours talk time or 8 days standby on a single charge
- Integrated belt/clothing clip offers hands-free convenience, One-year limited warranty. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
Ideal for home and small-office use, the CT14 DECT 6.0 cordless headset phone offers enhanced sound quality and DECT 6.0 wireless technology for an interference-free wireless range of up to 300 feet. The CT14 relies on the DECT 6.0 frequency (1.9 GHz) for all communications, giving you a roaming range of up to 300 feet and significantly better reception when compared to standard 2.4 or 5.8 GHz cordless phone systems. The DECT 6.0 frequency is used exclusively for voice communication applications, which means that wireless networks or home appliances such as microwaves will not interfere with your calls. With the enhanced range and clarity that DECT 6.0 offers, the CT14 gives you the freedom to move about your house or office without compromising on call quality. Thanks to its flexible mouthpiece, which lets you position it precisely where you need, the CT14 will give you the professional-class sound quality you require. And its noise-canceling microphone transmits your voice clearly without the background noise that a busy home or small office can produce. The CT14 features a 2-in-1 convertible style headset that gives you the option of wearing it either over-the-head or over-the-ear. You may want the comfort and stability for long calls or conferencing that the over-the-head style offers, and when it's time to switch, simply disconnect the headband, attach the ear loop, and wear the headset over your ear. Either way, you get a comfortable fit that is designed for all-day use.