- BI-LINGUAL CALLER ID - Talking Caller ID audibly announces caller information in either English or Spanish from the telephone's base unit and cordless handsets when you can't view the screen
- ONE TOUCH TELEPHONE CALL BLOCK - Register up to 250 numbers with one-touch Call Block on base unit & cordless handsets. Compatible with Hearing Aid T-Coil (TIA-1083 Compliant)
- PANASONIC VOICE PAGING - More than a traditional intercom, Voice paging sends clear simultaneous announcements to all cordless handsets at once
- ENHANCED CORDLESS PHONE SOUND QUALITY - Noise Reduction automatically suppresses background interference while enhancing voice tones for clearer conversation on the base unit & cordless handsets
- SECURE LONG-RANGE PHONE SIGNAL - DECT 6.0 wireless technology offers a long-range cordless phone and is ideal for homes and apartments with thick walls
The Panasonic KX-TGE433B expandable Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) 6.0* Phone system with answering machine and 3 cordless handsets is a smart, reliable home/home office solution designed to make every day call management easier and more convenient for everyone. Includes one cordless handset in the base unit and two additional cordless handsets, expandable up to six handsets (additional handsets sold separately). Hear who's calling from across the room without having to get up using text-to-speech announcements in English and/or Spanish from the phones’ base unit and portable wireless cordless handsets. Connect and converse hands-free with crystal-clear 2-way, full duplex speakerphone convenience designed into the wireless handsets. Attach an optional Key Detector to your key ring to locate lost keys. Simply activate the detector’s beeping alarm from any cordless phone handset to instantly track down lost keys from up to 200 yards away. Easy call block, speakerphone, voice paging, power back-up operation, and advanced TAD (telephone answering device) functions tie it all together making this system one of the most reliable and functional cordless phone systems available in the market today. Guided feature tutorials are available for this cordless phone on the manufacturer’s website.
DISCLAIMER: * DECT 6.0 is a North American marketing term for DECT devices manufactured for the United States and Canada operating at 1.9 GHz.