- Get Performance Beyond Laser - the WorkForce Pro WF-4740, powered by PrecisionCore.
- Lightning fast color print speeds - fastest in its class (1); 24 ISO ppm (black) and 22 ISO ppm (color) ().
- Easy on the budget - up to 50 percent lower printing costs vs. color laser (2).
- Replace paper less often - 500-sheet capacity, with two paper trays to accommodate different sizes and media types, including envelopes.
- Enhance your productivity - 50-page Auto Document Feeder and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
- Never run out of ink again - Printer features Amazon Dash Replenishment which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from Amazon when you are running low.
Get heavy-duty performance for your busy workgroup with the WorkForce Pro WF-4740 all-in-one printer. Powered by revolutionary PrecisionCore technology, the WF-4740 delivers Performance Beyond Laser. Featuring the fastest color print speed in its class (1) and a 500-sheet paper capacity, it’s perfect for high-volume printing — with two trays, you’ll replace paper less often. And, it’s easy on the budget, offering up to 50 percent lower printing costs vs. color laser (2). Enhance your productivity with its 50-page Auto Document Feeder and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing. Plus, its 4.3" color touchscreen offers easy navigation. Combining powerful performance with a space-saving design, it’s the ultimate in efficiency.
*This product uses only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly.
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit our official site.
1. Compared to best-selling business inkjet printer models priced under $300 and color multifunction laser printer models priced under $300 (USD). Competitive data gathered from manufacturer websites and third-party industry sources as of July 2016.,br> 2. Up to 50 percent compared with best-selling, color laser multifunction printers priced at $299 (USD) or less, as of August 2016. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity individual cartridges sold in retail. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
3. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit our official site.
4. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
5. NFC requires use of a device that includes NFC, and may require additional software.
6. Up to 30 percent (WF-3720) and up to 50 percent (WF-4720/WF-4730/WF-4734/WF-4740) compared with best-selling, color laser multifunction printers priced at $299 (USD) or less, as of August 2016. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity individual cartridges sold in retail. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
7. Compared to best-selling, color laser multifunction printers priced at $299 (USD) or less as of August 2016. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
8. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
9. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.