- The expansion board can be used as a drive expansion board for engraving machines, 3D printers, etc. There is a total of 4 steps of the stepper motor drive module slot. (Note that this board does not include the A4988 stepper motor drive module, which can be purchased separately in this shop)
- It can drive 4 channels without entering the motor, and each stepping motor only needs 2 IO ports. That is to say, 6 IO ports can manage 3 stepping motors very well. It is very convenient to use and bid farewell to the tradition. Stepper motor operation is cumbersome.
- 0.9 compatible. GRBL (open source firmware that runs on an uno that turns the G-code commands into stepper 37signals)PWM Spindle and direction pins.
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z, A-Can duplicate X, Y Z, or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Coolant enable,Compact design.
Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers
Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper. (some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1 / 32 micro-stepping)
Stepper Motors can be connected with pin Molex connectors or soldered 4 in place
Runs on 12-36v DC. (at the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the.) UNOAnd moduleIOIntroduction to the correspondence of the mouth:
Stepper motor basic control needs of the pin, the other pin is in the engraving machine, or3DThe printer when it is used, here we do not make detailed,IOCorresponding as follow.
8 - (ENStepper motor driver to enable the end, the low level effective)
7 and Z.DIR (ZAxis direction control)
6 and Y.DIR (YAxis direction control)
5 and X.DIR (XAxis direction control)
4 conducting Z.STEP (ZAxis step control)
3 conducting Y.STEP (YAxis step control)
2 conducting X.STEP (XAxis step control) We highly appreciate all customers opinions to improve the selling, also if anything you unsatisfied, please contact us for probable best solution. Package Includes: 2Pcs