- Quality Material- The Graphtec blade holder is made of aluminum alloy and the cutting blades are made of high-density tungsten carbide, which is ultra-hard, super tough, wear resistant and sharp, ensuring easy, fast and smooth cutting.
- Usage - The blades suitable for cutting on sticky notes, VMPET, labels, diamond reflective film, paperboard, wood, PVC Board, MDF etc.
- What You'll Get - Including 1 pcs of CB09 CB09U Graphtec Cutting Blade Holder 15pcs of Graphtec Cutting Blades, 5 pcs of 45 degree,5 pcs of 60 degree and 5 pcs of 30 degree.
- Well Packed - Each 5pcs of blades and each holder are packed in a small plastic case. Four cases are put in a paper box with filler for safety.
- Please pick the right blades for different cutting materials. The blade holder and blades are also sold separately in our store. Their ASINs are offered below.
Material: Aluminum Alloy Blade Holder and Carbide Blades
Length of Blades Holder: 51.8 mm(2.04 inches)
Length of Blades: 19 mm(0.78 inch)
Diameter of Blades: 0.9mm
Degree of Blade: 30 ° / 45 ° / 60 °
Compatible with: Graphtec CB09U CB09 Usage:
30° Blades (Blue cap) for Cutting large fonts and thick materials which about 1mm. (e.g.: reflective material, masking tapes, etc.)
45° Blades (Red cap) for Cutting general fonts and vinyl film. (e.g.: vinyl for traffic sign, flocks, etc.)
60° Blades (Yellow cap) for Cutting very small font & intricate line-art logos. (e.g.: any thin vinyl) Notice:
1. Blade should not extend too long, generally within half a millimeter is better, while paying attention to extended blade longer properly when carve the small print, in order to avoid the blade holder take the carved strokes away.
Suitably engraved small print with new cutter and slow down.
2. When the word carved with angular phenomenon, you should change the blade to eliminate the problem, if the phenomenon persists after change blade, it should be the holder problem.
3. When problem arise the blade holder, try a drop of oil in the bearing and rotate the blade several times to lubricate, if still unresolved, consider replacing the blade holder. What you'll get:
Blade Holder x 1pcs
45° Cutting Blades x 5pcs
60° Cutting Blade x 5pcs
30° Cutting Blade x 5pcs
Springs x 15pcs The blade holder and blades are also sold separately.
Blade Holder: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B077JMNVK2