- 4,800 frequently used conversational phrases-Along with English and Spanish grammar guides help with advanced verb conjugation for proper grammar;3.5" monochrome LCD
- More than 5 million translations-Along with 100,000 words and phrases, 85,000 definitions and 160,000 example sentences allow you to easily communicate in English and Spanish
- Searchable Idiom function-Includes more than 22,000 English words and phrases, along with SAT and the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) word lists
- Recorded human voice:Makes it easy to mimic for correct pronunciation. Confusable key supplies the meaning to similar-sounding words
- Currency/metric converter-Along with a calculator makes it easy to determine values on the go;Powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included)
To ensure efficient operation
Enjoy access to more than 5 million Spanish and English translations with this Franklin Merriam-Webster's BES-2170-01 speaking dictionary that features a recorded voice to help with correct pronunciation. The grammar guides help prevent common mistakes.