- Based on Merriam-Websters book, The Official SCRABBLE Players Dictionary, Fourth Edition (OSPD4)
- Features more than 100,000 two-to-eight letter words that are acceptable under the rules of the SCRABBLE Brand Crossword Game
- Main dictionary entries include a brief definition, a part-of-speech label, and inflected forms for fast, easy word validation
- Phonetic Spell Correction
- Build words from your letter tiles
The Official SCRABBLE Players Dictionary is authorized by the makers of SCRABBLE Brand Crossword Games in the United States and Canada; and is endorsed by the National SCRABBLE Association for recreational and school use. Based on Merriam-Webster¿s The Official SCRABBLE Players Dictionary, Fourth Edition, this helpful handheld device will be invaluable to players at all levels who want to master the SCRABBLE game. It can solve disputes by instantly validating over 100,000 words and providing brief definitions. This patented device includes easy to use features which will enhance your SCRABBLE game playing skills.