- A portable, hand-held scanning translator that can scan a word or a full line of text and provide immediate word-by-word translation, including idioms and phrases. Also provides audio pronunciation of individual words or full lines of text in selected languages.
- he Quicktionary┬« is an ideal tool for anyone in need of multilingual support such as students, travelers, researchers and business people.
- The Quicktionary┬« is fully customizable and additional content can be added by purchasing a Wizcard
- Stay focused on your reading while the Quicktionary┬« helps you interpret your text quickly and easily.
- Take the Quicktionary┬« anywhere you go. This small, portable, handheld device is designed to fit in your pocket.
Provide definitions of over 700,000 words from professional fields such as medicine, finance, economics, computers and internet, science, and geography from the prestigious Houghton Mifflin collection of dictionaries, including:
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language;
The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary;
Roget's II: The New Thesaurus;
The American Heritage® Student Science Dictionary;
The Houghton Mifflin Dictionary of Geography;
The American Heritage® Dictionary of Idioms;
Computer and Internet Dictionary;
The American Heritage® Abbreviations Dictionary;
Wall Street Words - Finance and Economics;
Cross-reference function enables users to translate a word from within the English definition into Russian.