- Over 735,000 definitions examples and usage notes - Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of English Usage with more than 2,000 articles commonly confused and disputed words and phrases.
- Merriam-Webster's Guide to Punctuation and Style to help improve writing skills with information on capitalization plurals abbreviations and more.
- Thesaurus with 500,000 synonyms and antonyms - Phonetic spell correction allows you to enter words as they sound.
- Confusables function identifies and explains sound-a-like words allowing you to select the right word
- Learning tools like your own user word list and SAT Word List - Crossword Puzzle Solver - Calculator with standard calculator functions and dedicated row of numeric keys for easy entry.
The countless pages of America's gold standard in dictionaries are packed into an exclusive electronic version that weighs just ounces. The largest, most comprehensive American dictionary ever published includes over 735,000 definitions, examples and usage notes. Enhance your English language skills further with Merriam-Webster's Guide to Punctuation and Style. Merriam-Webster's Concise Dictionary of English Usage with more than 2,000 articles on commonly confused and disputed words and phrases, and Franklin's own Thesaurus with 500,000 synonyms and antonyms. Stay current with built in SD card and USB compatibility so online updates can be downloaded easily. Remarkably, this dictionary doubles as an electronic book. Avid readers can delight in the thousands of book titles available for download at Franklin's website.