- Portable spelling corrector with phonetic spellings of more than 100,000 words
- Built-in thesaurus offers more than 500,000 synonyms, antonyms, and Classmates
- 8 integrated spelling games keep your skills sharp; auto-shutoff function
- Phone-list databank stores up to 100 names and numbers; built-in calculator
- 16-character scrolling display; measures 5.25 x 3.5 x 1 inch (W x H x D); 1-year warranty
Desktop English-language spelling corrector with full thesaurus. Contains over 500,000 synonyms, antonyms, and Classmates®. Features Confusables®, Crossword Solver, and eight word games. Users can create their own study lists. Comes with calculator and da
Sharpen your spelling skills and refine your literary chops with the Franklin SA-206 Spelling Ace, which combines a portable English-language spelling corrector with a comprehensive thesaurus. The Spelling Ace offers phonetic spell correction for more than 100,000 words, along with more than 500,000 synonyms, antonyms, and "Classmates" (words from a similar category). As a result, it's easy to find the right word at the right time--a must for students, writers, educators, and more. Plus, the Spelling Ace makes learning fun, with eight word games to keep you sharp. The games range from traditional favorites like Anagram, Hangman, Jumble, and Spelling Bee to guessing games like Word Blaster.
Though the Spelling Ace is primarily a spelling corrector and thesaurus, it also includes built-in calculator and a phone list databank that stores up to 100 names and numbers. Other features include a 16-character scrolling display, an adjustable contrast, a context-sensitive help mode for beginning users, and an auto-shutoff function that preserves battery power. The Spelling Ace measures a compact 5.25 by 3.5 by 1 inch (W x H x D) and requires four AAA batteries (not included). It's also backed by a one-year warranty on parts and labor.
What's in the Box
Spelling Ace, user's manual.