- Clear, concise full definitions from Merriam-Webster, give you the meanings to communicate effectively
- Hear words spoken clearly and pronounced accurately
- Write and speak accurately with the advanced verb conjugation feature, conjugating and translating both English and Spanish verbs
- Grammar guide includes all essential information on Spanish grammar rules, to help you construct sentences
- Hear 600 travelers' phrases in recorded human voice, useful for business and leisure travelers
The Franklin BES1850 is America's number one selling speaking bilingual dictionary, providing instant access to 5 million translations to and from Spanish and English. Specially designed for all levels of language skill, from beginner to advanced, wtih extra attention given to the Spanish of Central and South America. Features includes 600 travelers' phrases in recorded human voice and instant phonetic spell correction. Helpful learning exercises improve spelling and vocabulary. A built-in ROLODEX Organizer with telephone book and world clock helps keep you organized. Also includes calculator and metric currency converter. You also have the option of downloading eBooks and eNews from the Internet with the seperate purchase of a PC Connectivity Kit (not included). Use book card slot to access a library of optional Franklin titles.