- The Maestro packs in an amazing 12 books in 1 pocket-perfect device. Speaks hundreds of thousands of Spanish - English Translations while also displaying results in gorgeous living color
- Speaks with recorded human voice
- Features a 2.4-Inch Color LCM Screen
- Use over 2,000 Illustrations to learn English and Spanish faster by connecting over 25,000 words to pictures with the Visual Dictionary
- Search across all dictionaries to quickly look up translations and definitions
The essential learning tool that improves reading, writing, and spelling. Globally search all 12 Books utilizing the 2.4" Color LCM. You'll be satisfied with the extensive database whether you are a native English or Spanish speaker to search and retrieve information. The bi-directional Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary speaks headwords in human recorded voice, the complete Merriam-Webster's Advanced Learner's English Dictionary speaks headwords and example sentences in human recorded voice. Strengthen your vocabulary with Merriam-Webster's Vocabulary Builder and interactive quizzes. And if that new word isn't quite familiar to you utilize the English & Spanish Visual Dictionary which also speaks. You'll have hours of fun practicing spelling English with Franklin's interactive spelling bee game. Three levels of play - game show, practice and competition. Two additional bonus word games Jumble and Hangman. Additional content included are English & Spanish Grammar Guides, TOEFL/SAT word lists, Franklin Thesaurus, Confusable and phonetic spell correction so that you can sound out the entry without knowing the correct spelling.