- Allows students with dyslexia or other reading difficulties to take written exams. Bolsters independence
- Totally portable, pocket-sized device reads text out aloud with an English human-like digital voice
- Simply pass the nib across a word or line of text and the pen reads reads the word or text back
- Charges via USB (through its micro-USB port, and a cable is included); no need to fuss with changing batteries
- Package includes reader pen, carry case, USB cable, instruction manual, and earbuds
The C-Pen Exam Reader pen scanner is major technological breakthrough for anyone wanting to read English exam questions. The C-Pen Exam Reader is a totally portable, pocket-sized device that reads text out aloud with an English human-like digital voice. The Exam Reader has been approved by The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ)* for use in exams. This means students who have reading difficulties such as dyslexia can independently take exams knowing that they can read and understand the questions. No special access arrangements required. The pen is half the size of other portable pen scanners on the market and at 50g is half the weight.