- Connect your speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier with this 2-conductor speaker wire.
- High-strand count oxygen free copper (0.16mm x 105 strands) 14 AWG conductors.
- Pair with banana plugs, spade tips, or bent pin connectors for professional custom installations.
- Tough, yet flexible white insulated jacket is color coded for polarity and is marked at 3FT intervals for easy installation.
- ETL Listed & CL2 Rated for In-Wall Use.
DescriptionMediabridge Speaker Wire
This 2-conductor speaker wire from Mediabridge lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers. High-strand count oxygen free copper conductors are color-coded to distinguish left/right for matching polarity making this speaker wire ideal for custom installs. This wire is ETL Listed & CL2 Rated which means it is certified for in-wall use. Easily use this wire with banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin applications. It comes wrapped around a hard spool that allows for convenient dispensing, measuring, cutting & storing. A tough, yet flexible insulated jacket around the wire helps to achieve high-quality undistorted sound from your audio equipment. Sequential markings printed directly on the jacket at 3FT intervals give users an accurate & worry-free setup. It's great for in-home, automotive, auditorium, school, church or business settings. Every do-it-yourself speaker project should start with Mediabridge speaker wires.Product Features
- Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier
- ETL Listed & CL2 Rated means it is certified for in-wall use
- 14AWG wire with high-strand oxygen free copper (0.16mm x 105 strands) conductors is the perfect thickness for custom installs
- Color coding to distinguish polarity & numbered markings for accuracy
- Fits banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin applications
- Wrapped around a hard plastic spool for dispensing, measuring, cutting & storing
- A tough, yet flexible insulated jacket for undistorted soundCompatibility
Fits banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin connectors, which are typically compatible with audio components like speakers, A/V receivers, amplifiers & other professional sound applicationsInstallation
Intended for custom installs