- Digital Optical S/PDIF cable for devices that have mini 3.5mm OPTICAL ports.
- Constructed from quality fiber core that eliminates RF, EM, and ground loop interference
- Gold-plated ferrules that resist corrosion, tarnish, and provide maximum protection for the fiber tip
- Quality PVC jacket provides flexibility for the optical cable. Supports uncompressed lossless PCM audio / Supports compressed 5.1/7.1 digital surround sound
- MOBOREST items are backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
FIBER OPTIC AUDIO CABLE will only work with devices that have a mini 3.5mm
OPTICAL output/input. Be sure to check your product spec's to be
sure this cable will work with your device.
NOT an analog to digital audio converter cable
This OPTICAL cable will NOT plug into your headphone jack and convert
analog audio signals into digital audio with optical laser light.
The center core is a plastic fiber optic cable with connectors on both
ends with a jacket to protect it. It is specifically used to
transmit digital (optical) audio. If you need an OPTICAL cable to
go from mini-TOSLINK to standard TOSLINK, this cable will do the job.
Fiber Core and Metal Connectors
Fosmon Toslink cables are constructed to be quality low-loss, low-jitter,
maximum signal transfer, with a polished fiber core that eliminates RF, EM, and ground loop interference coupled with gold metal connectors to
dampen vibration, as well as gold-plated ferrules that resist corrosion,
reduce tarnish, and provide maximum protection for the fiber tip.
- Does not support Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Please remove protective rubber tip covers before use.