- Home and Office AC surge suppressor protects your computer/laptop, home theater system and other devices from a voltage spike and more
- Built-in splitter turns 1-line (RJ11 jack) for telephone/DSL modem/fax into 2 while providing surge protection
- 2395 joule surge suppression rating with EMI/RFI line noise filtering to help components perform at their peak while extending their lifespan
- 10 outlets with 4 specially designed to accommodate transformer plugs without blocking other outlets
- Diagnostic LEDs alert user to protection and grounding status
- Keyhole mounting tabs for installation in a wide variety of applications
- Lifetime Warranty and $150,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected devices
- No audible alarm
Tripp Lites TLP1008TEL offers economical AC surge suppression for protection of workstations, PCs, telecom systems, home electronics and other sensitive equipment. The TLP1008TEL features 10 outlets, an 8-ft. cord with a space-saving right-angle plug, and diagnostic LEDs to warn of suppressor damage. The unit has a surge suppression rating of 2395 joules to shield equipment from line noise and the strongest surges. Built-in RJ11 jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/phone equipment.
Tripp Lite's 10-outlet Protect It! surge suppressor (model TLP1008TEL) provides economical AC surge suppression for workstations, PCs, telecom systems, home electronics, and other sensitive equipment. The TLP1008TEL offers 10 outlets, an eight-foot cord with a space-saving right-angle plug, and diagnostic LEDs confirm suppressor "protection present" (green) and "grounded" (red) status.
The unit has a surge-suppression rating of 2395 joules to shield equipment from line noise and even the strongest surges. One input and two output RJ-11 analog phone jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/phone equipment.
Two rows of outlets include five widely spaced inputs for bulky "wall wart" transformers, which won't cover the remaining outlets. Built-in sliding outlet safety covers keep dust and fingers out of unused inputs.
Keyhole mounting tabs permit wall mounting, and the strip exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B specifications. The suppressor is covered by $150,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada only) with a data-recovery warranty.
What's in the Box
One TLP1008TEL surge suppressor, a 6-foot RJ-11 telephone cord, and an instruction manual with warranty information