- ăPlug & PlayăConnected your devices to UHD TV, monitor or projector with just one cable, no adapter or driver required. USB C devices requires DP Alt Mode supported or Thunderbolt 3 connector.
- ă4K@60HzăThis cable enable resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz (4K 60) and backwards compatible to 720, 1080p. Enjoy ultra clear and exceptionally smooth video.
- ăDurable & Friendly DesignăGold plated connector will maximum conductivity, anti-slip design for easier plug and unplug, premium aluminium alloy casing for better heat insulation, light weight and compact design for working, traveling, flights, business trips
- ăWide CompatibilityăCompatible with the 2016/2017/2018 MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9 Plus / S8 / S8 Plus / Note 8, Chromebook Pixel, Huawei Mate 10 and More
- ăWhat you getă1*CHOETECH USB C to HDMI Cable 1.8m / 5.9ft, 1*Bookmark, 18 months warranty and lifetime technical support
DescriptionCHOETECH 4K@60Hz 1.8m / 6 ft USB C to HDMI Cable
One cable set up, no adapters or drivers required. Easily enjoy movies or games via large screen.4K@60Hz Resolution
Enjoy ultra clear and smooth video with this hdmi cable. Simply connect the cable from your compatible devices to UHD TV, monitor or projector, and start enjoy the video, games or news on larger screen.User Friendly Design
Gold plated connector can maximum conductivity and provide more stable signal, anti-slip design helps to plug and unplug easily, premium aluminium alloy casing protects the cable from dropping Suitable Length
1.8M / 6Ft length makes it perfect for connected your phones or laptops to UHD TV or projector.Compatible lists(Tested in lab)
- 2018/2017/2016 MacBook Pro
- 2017 iMac
-Surface Book 2
- ChromeBook Pixel
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
- Samsung Galaxy S9 /S9 Plus/ Note 8/S8/S8 Plus
- HUA WEI Mate 10Note:
1.It is NOT recommended to use on Lenovo Yoga 910 /Dell XPS 13 9360/ HP Spectre x360, the video or audio signal is unstable.
2.The cable works for Thunderbolt 3 compatible Type-C port only.
3. The cable is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
4. The cable does not allow USB-C smartphones (Except Samsung Galaxy Note 8/ S8 /S8 Plus/ Note 8)or tablets to connect to a HDMI-enabled display, for example google and lg g5, lg g6 etc.
5.Warm reminding: It needs 8 to 10 seconds for the data to synchronize from computer with your monitor.