- Avoid Hassle - eliminates the need to find an AC outlet near your TV by powering Fire TV Stick directly from your TV's USB port.
- Advanced Technology - includes special power management circuitry that enhances the peak power capability of the USB port by storing excess energy and then releasing it as needed.
- Declutter Your TV Area - ideal length for conveniently connecting Fire TV Stick to the TV's side USB/HDMI ports.
- Universal - compatible with all powered USB ports. The integrated energy storage circuit embedded in the cable enables the use of Fire TV Stick with any powered USB port.
- Patent Pending Design - innovative product designed specifically to power the newest generation of Fire TV Stick.
- Not designed for use with the Amazon Ethernet Adapter
Mission Power USB cable allows you to power your Fire TV Stick directly from your TV's USB port. It's the quickest and simplest way to set up your Fire TV Stick. Mission Power USB cable includes proprietary circuitry that stores excess power from the USB port and then releases it during brief intervals when the Fire TV's power load exceeds the power output capability of the USB port. In this way the Mission Power USB cable is able to increase the peak power capability of your TV's USB port. With Mission Power USB cable, even low power 500mA USB ports can support the peak power requirements required for downloading and watching videos, gaming, etc.