- Pre-programmed for Apple TV (See Pairing in our user Forum), XBox One, Media Center and Roku device codes which are easily changed. Full LED Backlighting-All buttons.
- Volume Lock-The user can lock the volume in all modes; Channel Lock-The user can lock access to the channel changing capability in one mode such as the cable box; ID Lock- After a valid code has been set that code can be locked.
- Macro Programming-This allows the programming of a string of commands (up to 15) within a mode or mode independent.
- Device Code Database- Complete worldwide database of device codes; Library Search Capability-You can search the database for any missing codes; Learning Capability-Used to program any device that is not in the database. Go to: www.universalremotes.net.
- Button Labels- These self-adhesive labels, as pictured, can be cut out and applied under the buttons that you program for your device functions; Key Punch Through-Allows the user to configure the same key function in one mode into any or all other modes; Warranty: One Year Replacement for Defects.
The Inteset 4-in-1 universal IR remote is designed to work with popular streaming devices such as Apple TV®, Xbox One®, Windows Media Center®, Roku® (excluding Stick) and many more. From the solid feel to the velvet coating on the back, when you hold the INT-422 remote you know it's a high-quality product. It has most of the features found only in high-end remotes but at a fraction of the cost. Those features include volume and channel lock, macros, custom button labels, key punch-through, full backlighting and a huge built-in A/V device database. If a device is not found you can quickly program those functions with the remote's intuitive learning capability.
The 4 buttons at the top of the remote are pre-programmed for Apple TV (A), Xbox One (B), Media Center (C) and Roku (D) so that you can use the remote immediately with these streaming devices. You can easily assign any A/V device such as your TV or cable box to the unused device buttons or program over any of the pre-programming. Applying the included stickers above your programmed buttons helps users find the right keys effortlessly. The Red, Green, Yellow and Blue buttons function as the standard Xbox color control buttons (B, A, Y, X). For Media Center, they invoke the TV, Movies, Pictures and Video screens. For Roku, they invoke the Netflix®, Amazon and other apps. You can control FireTv (excluding Stick) and the PS4 if you install a Flirc IR Receiver.
Finding the your device codes is easy using Intesets' Device Code Lookup capability on our website. Click on the Device Type (i.e. Cable Box), select the manufacturer and then enter the device code into the remote. Then, the functionality for that device will be mapped instantly to the applicable remote buttons. Any questions are answered in our support forum, or you can contact us directly via our website. You can find our forum, contact page, device lookup, programming instructions and more at - http://www.universalremotes.net.