- Surge protector specially designed for home theatres
- Features a compact swivel design that sits discreetly behind furniture and appliances
- Rated for 2100 joules; also provides 5-Star protection
- 2 indicator display lights alert you to current power status and ongoing surge protection
- Measures 3-by-5-by-3.8 inches (WxHxD); limited connected equipment warranty covering up to $300,000
- âœ”Â SWIVEL DESIGN: swivel design helps your puts cords in the right place easily
- âœ”Â SURGE PROTECTED: Protects up to 2100 joules
- âœ”Â INDICATOR DISPLAY LIGHTS: two indicator display lights alert you of the current power status and ongoing surge protection
- âœ”Â UL RATED WITH 5 STAR PROTECTION: UL rated w/ 5 star protection to ensure the safety of your electronics
- âœ”Â WARRANTY: comes with 2-year warranty protecting up to $300, 000 on connected equipment
Globe Electric's 6-Outlet Swivel Surge Protector Wall Tap is perfect to use with all at home electronics such as computers, printers, smartphones, tablets, and home theatre systems. Conveniently designed to sit behind furniture and appliances, the swivel wall socket lets you to save space with your cords easily accessible and tidy. Surge protected up to 2100 joules and with a warranty of up to $300,000 of connected equipment you can rest assured that all your home electronics are safely protected. Two indicator display lights allow you to see current power status and surge protection to ensure everything is working properly.
Designed for home theatres, this space-saving Globe surge protector features a compact swivel design that sits discreetly behind furniture and appliances. Rated for 2100 joules, which means it absorbs a high amount of energy, this safety device also provides 5Star protection. Two indicator display lights clearly alert you of the current power status and ongoing surge protection, so you can rest assured that your expensive home electronics are protected.
This surge protector comes with a limited connected equipment warranty covering up to $300,000.