- Enables easy installation of audio components to your audio or home theater system
- Digital optical cable constructed with durable black PVC outer layer and corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer
- Precision-polished optical connectors allow maximum signal transfer accuracy. Specially optimized optical fiber for higher fidelity
- Compatible with S/PDIF, ADAT's, Dolby Digital, & DTS
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
DescriptionThe BlueRigger Toslink optical audio connection carries a digital audio stream using a fiber-optic cable. It is perfect for connecting your audio devices such as CD/DVD players to a receiver, preamplifier or audio processor
Toslink cable allows enjoyment of movies with Dolby Digital and DTS surround sound. It helps connect audio components such as CD/DVD player, digital satellite and more to your home/audio theater system, preamplifier, receiver, audio processors and digital-to-analog converters (DACs). Optical fiber & precision-polished optical connectors provides crystal clear sound.
Please Remove Protective Rubber Tips Prior to Installation.
- The Lightweight and flexible BlueRigger Toslink cable is made of up of a durable PVC outer layer
- It has gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion and offer optimal signal transfer and
- It uses an optical fiber cable
The fiber-optic cable prevents electromagnetic and radio frequency noise leaving you with greater sonic accuracy and a more detailed, natural sound unlike an electrical cable.
BlueRigger Toslink cables are available in 3ft,6ft,10ft, 15ft and 25ft lengths.
All BlueRigger Toslink cables are backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions.