Want to place the cable box or other A/V devices out of sight yet be able to control them from in front of your TV? Our IR Repeater (aka remote control extender) kit allows you to do just that!
How it works: The kit will relay the IR signal, through wires, from where you are using the remote control to the end device. The IR receiver of the kit (eye) is placed within sight of (within 25') of where you will use the remote control from. The emitter from the kit is placed over the IR receiver on the device being controlled & each receiver & emitter wire is plugged into the distribution block. Now, when pressing a button on the remote control, the signal will be amplified & sent through the system to your devices!
• 1 Distribution block
• 1 IR Receiver (5' long tip to tip)
• 4 Dual head IR emitters for up to 8 devices (Cables are 8.5' long)
• 1 Power adapter
• Link to a setup video
• 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• IR receiver cord is 5' long - receiving range up to 25'
• Emitter cables are 8.5' long - emitting range 2-4"
• Receiver & emitters can be extended using a 3.5mm Stereo AV extension cable
• Distribution block measures approx. 1.9"x4.3"x0.87" & has slots for mounting
• Distribution block can be powered by a USB printer cable (NOT included)
• Expandable to 3 IR receivers & 6 emitter cables
*IMPORTANT* PLASMA TV'S Plasma TV's emit infrared signals that can interfere with the IR receiver of the repeater (Not applicable to LCD or LED). This can be fixed by placing the IR receiver slightly further away from the plasma TV