|Smatree Charging Case S30 for Powerbeats 2,Powerbeats 3 Wireless Headphone - (Headphone is Not included)
|Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones, Black
|Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Black
Too low to display
Take your workout to the next level with Powerbeats3 Wireless earphones, featuring up to 12 hours of battery life to last through multiple workouts and secure-fit earhooks to maximize comfort and stability. With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback. Sweat and water resistance provides trusted durability and dual-driver acoustics deliver dynamic sound to power your workout.
Most helpful customer reviews
367 of 391 people found the following review helpful.
Perfect combo for Apple Watch, Series 2
By Curtis S
I spent a lot of time researching bluetooth headsets specifically for running and working out and even more specifically for use with the apple watch, series 2.
If you're like me and you've spent any amount of time researching bluetooth earbuds, you know that it seems impossible to find the perfect pair. The feedback from end users is so varied for each model that it seems like they all are terrible. With these in particular, I was worried based on the few reviews that I had read. Some complained that they were too bassy. Others complained that they weren't comfortable. Yet others said that they weren't worth the $200 price tag. I was also worried that the BT connection my drop sporadically based on reviews of other products in this category.
After owning these for a week, I am happy to say that I made the right purchase. I've been pleasantly pleased with the performance of these.
Pairing is easy. I have an iphone 7 plus, an iPad pro 9.7, and and apple watch, series 2. I paired this with my phone, and much to my surprise, the watch and iPad worked with the iPad and watch without having to do any extra steps.
The audio does not skip. This was a concern, but after a couple of workouts listening to music from my apple watch, these haven't skipped or lost connection once.
They are comfortable. They come with several sizes of plugs for your ears so I would think that most would find a size that works. They may not be great for wearing for long durations, but for a half hour workout they've been great.
They do have a lot of bass. But I didn't find it over powering. I am not an audiophile, but the added bass certainly makes the music sound more full than the headphones that came with my phone.
Long battery life. At 12 hours, these will easily outlast any device they are paired to.
They are a little pricey. However, I'm willing to spend a little more on something that works well and doesn't give me issues.
319 of 356 people found the following review helpful.
Great Option for Working Out
Why is it so hard to find a pair of Bluetooth headphones that have a good balance of sound quality, construction, and reliability without breaking the bank?
Let me start off by saying that before upgrading to my iPhone 7, I used a pair of $25 wired earbuds from Symphonized that sounded excellent with deep bass and pretty good craftsmanship which I had for over a year. At that price point, I wouldn't have cared if they stopped working or had wiring issues like pretty much everyone has experienced at one point or another with earbuds. In the past 2 months, I've tried about 10 different Bluetooth earbuds including the Jaybird X2 (best quality and comfort IMO, but lack the bass of Powerbeats), X3, Bose Soundsport, the Powerbeats 2 and a slew of others offered on Amazon at lower prices. None of them compare to my $25 wired headphones from a comfort and sound quality standpoint, but if you're determined to go wireless, here are a few reasons why I chose these:
1. Battery life - at 12 hours, these are the longest lasting Bluetooth headphones on the market to date which makes owning wireless earbuds feel less burdensome (and they have a 5-minute fast charge option which is great when you forget to plug in).
2. Sound quality - Bass is important to me in a headset and these deliver in that department better than any others I've tried. I predominantly use these for working out and I listen to dance and electronic music which heavily rely on bass output.
3. Overall fit - These stay in place and maintain their seal through vigorous exercise and running unlike a lot of earbuds out there.
4. Apple's W1 chip - Connecting these to your phone is a breeze. You can also view the remaining battery right on-screen which is extremely convenient considering most do not show or tell you how much battery is remaining.
5. Bluetooth connection - I noticed this is a huge issue among most Bluetooth headsets I've used. With others I sampled, the connection would get spotty or cut out completely when my phone was in my pocket making them useless. This has not happened once with these.
6. Lastly and probably most importantly, I applied a $100 gift card towards these which made the price a bit more palatable. Having used so many great headphones in my life, I truly do not think these are worth $200, however they are the best on the market right now if you're looking for wireless earbuds in my opinion.
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
Battery life is amazing! I bought these to listen to music during ...
By Tom Arnolts
I have been using these for a few days. Battery life is amazing! I bought these to listen to music during work as well as working out. They work great for both purposes. Sound quality is very good. Bluetooth connection is very fast and easy.
The only problem I have is that the case is pretty weak! For the money spent I would like a better case.