Absolutely Time Saver:
1. Attach the color-coded receivers to your frequently lost items with the key rings or double sided adhesive tape.
2. Press and release the corresponding color-coded boutton on the transmitter.
Then the beep sound will lead you to find the lost items.
1. Remove the battery door located on the back of the transmitter.
2. Install the batteries ccording to the (+) and (-) marks inside the battery compartment.
3. Push the battery door back into place.
1. Open the outer shell with the opening tool provided.
2. Replace CR2032 battery. Please mind the polarity of battery.
3. Close the outer shell.
Frequency: 433.92 MHz
Sound: 70 - 80Db
Transmission range: 25 - 40 meters (open space)
Size (Transmitter): 4.13 x1.4 x0.45 inch
Size (Receiver): 1.26 x0.26 x1.85 inch
Weight: 5.47 ounce
1 x Transmitter
1 x Base
6 x Receivers
7 x CR2032 batteries
6 x Key Chains
6 x Adhesive tapes
1 x Opening tool
1 x User Manual
1. Do not mix old and new batteries.
2. Do not mix Alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable batteries.
3. If the receiver is in range, it will beep and meanwhile the LED indicator will flash.
4. If no beep is heard, please change your location or use new batteries and press the button again.