- Anti-lost Luggage Finder. The smart luggage tag can help you quickly find your luggage and suitcases when you get off the plane. The app will send notifications to your phone when your checked-in luggage has arrived safely with you.
- Find Your Phone and Share Function. Can't find your phone? You can ring your phone by simply pressing and holding the round button on the luggage tag. Even if your phone is on silent mode! You can also share the device to your family and friends, so they can also use it. And only one phone can use it at the same time.
- Selfie Remote and Custom Ringtones. Use the luggage tracker ST03 as a remote control and take the perfect photo. You may also create your own ringtones to meet your taste.
- Long Battery Life and Connection Range. The smart luggage tag comes with 4 CR2032 irreplaceable batteries. The battery can last up to 5 years. Long enough for you to use for a very long time without worry about the battery. Swift Finder ST03 offers the longest Bluetooth Range up to more than 30-50m in the open area outside.And the indoor distance can be 10-30m.
- High Quality. High-quality plastic makes the luggage tag more sturdy and exquisite. The luggage tag shell is made from ABS+PC, durable and lighter hard shell, features textured finish to prevent scratches, ensures long-lasting usage and safety.It is also splash resistant.
DescriptionSetting Up the App
1.Download the SwiftFinder app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store
2.Make sure your Bluetooth on the phone is on
3.Open the SwiftFinder app
4.Follow the prompts to allow SwiftFinder access to Bluetooth and Location Service so you can see your things on a map Activate Smart Luggage Tag
Your smart luggage tag is on the sleep mode when you open the packing box.You just quick press the button,it will ring and be activate.You should connect it with your phone in a minute.Or it will be on the sleep mode again automatic. Attaching Your Smart Luggage Tags to Things
It can be anything that you want to track, luggage,suitcases, bags, etc. Linking Your Smart Tags to the App
1.Tap the + button on the Things tab of the app
2.Wait for the app to discover and connect the smart tag
3.Tap the save button on upper right corner of the app
4.Optionally you can take a picture of the thing that the smart tag is attached to and name it
5.Be happy because now you can always find your stuff!